The Life of Mrs. Fifty Shades | Chapter 2



Christian stepped away from the realtor and walked the grounds in solitude. His shoulders were stiff with tension, and he turned his face away at every chance he got. With a face as famous as his, he avoided the public eye whenever possible. He stopped at the edge of the lawn and looked over the bay right off the property.

The day was overcast, full of melancholy and crisp coldness. The air itself seemed to be gray, matching My Fifty in more ways than one. His hands rested in his pockets, and he remained absolutely still, shrouded in mystery.

Our realtor, Pam, watched him with her clipboard held to her chest. “What do you think, Mrs. Grey?”

I pulled my eyes away from my husband, realizing I stared at him more than the property. “It’s beautiful.” We decided on an upgrade for the size and the location. Teddy would be starting school very soon, and a private institution was just ten minutes away. It was a little farther than Grey House, but Christian didn’t seem to mind. “I think the kids will love it.”

“And Mr. Grey?” She raised an eyebrow and glanced at him. She was aware of his standoffish behavior, but she refused to directly address it. My Fifty had a habit of making everyone around him innately uncomfortable.

“I’m sure he likes it too.”

Teddy stayed by my side with his toy tucked under his arm. Phoebe was in my arms and warm under a thick coat. Her pink rain boots were a gift from Christian’s mother—and they were so cute.

I silently excused myself and went to Christian’s side. Phoebe leaned against my chest and closed her eyes, exhausted from the long day. She was a quiet baby, withdrawn and distant, just like her father. And of course, she had his eyes. “What do you think?”

He surveyed the bay, looking at the large ships out on the water. He dealt with shipments on a regular basis for work. That’s probably all he thought about when he saw the cargo ships coming to port. “No. The question is, what do you think?”

“I love it. But I already loved it when I looked at the pictures. We’re here for your opinion.”

He remained silent, his jaw clenched.

Sometimes it was hard to tell what he was thinking. Today, I didn’t have a clue.

“If you love it, I love it.”

There was nothing wrong with the house we lived in. It was perfect, and I didn’t have a single complaint. But we would be closer to Christian’s parents, and that would help when we needed a sitter. And we were right next door to the greatest schools in the state. Education was important to both of us—but it seemed less important to him. “Then we can make an offer?”
           
A cold laugh escaped from his throat. “An offer? No. We’ll buy it today.”

I still had my own bank account with a humble savings tucked away. I didn’t use Christian’s money often. In fact, I steered clear of it. It was half mine, but I felt no ownership over it. Despite what some people thought, I didn’t marry Christian for his wealth, power, and control.

I married him—for him.

“Are you sure you want to do this?”

His eyes scanned the horizon like he was searching for something. “I’m always sure.”
***

I put the kids to bed then entered the bedroom I shared with the mysterious man I knew as my husband. His layers had been peeled away until there was nothing but bone. I’d seen his soul and understood it better than anyone else. But there were times, like now, when he put up his walls and refused to let anyone enter.

Including me.

“You aren’t telling me something.” I pulled on the nightdress Mrs. Jones had hung in the closet. It was white and made of fine silk. It moved across my skin like a light feather. I sat at the edge of the bed and stared at Christian.

He sat up against the gray headboard, his eyes trained on a spot on the opposite side of the bedroom. His jaw was clenched just as it was earlier. “There are a lot of things I don’t tell you.”

I slipped into bed beside him and pulled up the covers. I didn’t touch him and remained on my side of the bed. He allowed me to touch him, even his chest, but tonight seemed different than the most. “Then you should start.”

He didn’t move from his spot on the bed. Still and silent as a statue, he remained erect. Then, without preamble, he turned off the lamp on his nightstand and brought the room into darkness. He scooted down until his head rested on a pillow and his arm was tucked underneath his head. He didn’t reach for me or move between my legs like he usually did. There were miles between us.

We hadn’t visited the playroom in weeks. We were both busy with work and the kids. There was just never time. Perhaps that was what burned under his skin. He needed to release energy, his frustration. He’d opened up to me in ways he never had before, but that didn’t mean his demons had disappeared. With a past like his, I understood he would always carry his nightmares everywhere he went. “Christian.” I didn’t say his name often, only when I demanded his attention.

After a pause of silence, he turned his head. He finally looked at me with those gray eyes. They mirrored the overcast clouds that covered Seattle that afternoon. They perfectly matched his unpleasant mood.

I opened the nightstand and pulled out the pair of handcuffs that were settled on the bottom underneath old journals and books. The children never went in here so they wouldn’t discover some of the inappropriate things we kept.

He eyed the cold metal with dark eyes.

“Sir, command me.” Just as I’d predicted, his eyes grew in intensity. They no longer glared the cuffs in my hand. Instead, he watched me like he never wanted me more. His normally stoic face had turned to ash. His thoughts were dark, full of sinister intent.

The look still frightened me. But it also made me wet at the same time. The handcuffs swung back and forth as they hung from my extended finger. We didn’t usually indulge the dark desires he relished when we were at home. But he clearly needed it.

And I needed it too.

He didn’t need any convincing. He watched me submit and immediately turned into the Dom I trusted. He took me places I’d never been before. He held my hand and guided me into the darkness—but he always brought the light with him.

Within a heartbeat, he snatched me and forced me onto my stomach in the center of the bed. My nightgown was pulled to my waist and my thong was ripped from my body. He grabbed both of my hands and secured them behind my back before the handcuffs closed around my wrists. When they were locked in place, a definitive click sounded in my ear.

He hopped off the bed and pulled two ties from the closet. Each one of my ankles were tied to the bedposts. I was sprawled across the bed with easy access. My gown was bunched underneath my resting hands. I felt the bite of metal against my wrists, but I enjoyed the pain.

He removed his pajama bottoms and boxers before he crawled on top of me. His shirt was still on—an old habit that never seemed to disappear. He fisted a handful of hair and yanked my neck back, exposing my mouth for him to enjoy.

He sprinkled kisses along my chin and to the corner of my mouth. He placed one final kiss right on my lips before pulling my bottom lip into his mouth. After a playful bite, he released it. “Mrs. Grey.” His lips moved to the shell of my ear. “I’m going to fuck you now. But no screaming.” He wrapped another tie around my mouth and secured it at the back of my head, gagging me into silence.

He moved between my legs and rubbed his hard cock right between my ass cheeks. His shaft rubbed against the moisture pooling from my sex then rubbed it right over my ass to my lower back. His moisture oozed from the tip and matched my own.

He breathed quietly from behind me, unable to mask his excitement. His hands were placed on both sides of my shoulders. He held his toned body without any exertion. Then, without warning, he shoved his hard cock inside me in one swift motion.

I moaned against my will but the sound was muffled against his tie.

Christian moved his mouth to my ear and breathed deeply. “Fuck, Mrs. Grey.” Once his cock was inside me, he moved in and out slowly, teasing me with the anticipation. He moved with little friction because I was so soaked. Christian made my body do amazing things. I could be seriously dehydrated, but I would still get wet from him. “Always so wet for me.”

Only you.

He worked his hips slowly before suddenly thrusting into me. He gave me a violent pounding, pressing my body into the mattress as he fucked me as hard as he could. The bed shook and creaked but the expensive mattress and bedframe limited most of the shock. I felt him stretch me over and over, and I wanted to scream in ecstasy. I was already about to come. I could feel it.

Christian panted from above me, his strong arms tensing with the exertion. His hips slammed into my ass and made me shake. Just when I thought he couldn’t go deeper, he did. My clitoris rubbed against the sheets because he moved so hard, and I felt the orgasm rip right through me.

White-hot and blinding.

I moaned into the gag, feeling the delectable goodness wash through me. I loved vanilla, but I also loved this. I loved the way he took me like he owned me. I loved being the fantasy he needed to stay sane. I loved being a part of this dream.

I loved everything.

“You get so tight when you come, Ana.” He growled into my ear as he kept moving, his breaths turning into pants. His cock hardened inside me because he was about to come. He was about to fill me to the brim.

He inserted himself completely inside me as he continued his pace. His pants turned to quiet groans. He gripped my hair harder and forced my head back, exerting his unbreakable control over me. After a few more pumps, he released.

He moaned into my ear as he finished. “Mrs. Grey. You’re mine.”



<< chapter 1  |  chapter 3 >>

0 comments:

Post a Comment