The Life of Mrs. Fifty Shades | Chapter 9



The Life of Mrs. Fifty Shades

Chapter Nine
Christian

“How was your trip?” Grace leaned in and turned her cheek so I could kiss her.

I placed a quick kiss on her cheek then stepped back. “Good. Italy is a beautiful place.”

“I haven’t been in years. I’ve pestered your father to take me, but he’s too caught up at work.”

“You’ll wear him down, Mom.”

She smiled before she embraced Ana. “Dear, did you have a lovely time?”

“It was everything I imagined it to be.” Ana loved my family from the moment she stepped into my world. And sometimes I wondered if my family preferred her over me.

“Did you see Vatican City?” Grace asked. “The Coliseum?”

“No,” Ana said. “We stayed in Tuscany. Christian had business there.”

Grace turned her furious eyes on me. “You didn’t even take your wife on a tour?”

“There will be time.” I embraced my father and shared a few words with him before I stepped into the living room. Teddy was on the floor playing with his cars. He wore a t-shirt with a shark on it, and his hair was messy from playing all day. He didn’t notice me right away so I took a moment to watch him.

He pulled the green car along the carpet before it flew through the air and landed on the castle made of Legos. He entertained himself with his own imagination, something I used to do as a child. The similarities between us were striking. But there was one major difference.

I knew he was happy.

“Hey, Ted.” I kneeled down beside him and extended my arms.
           
“Dad!” His eyes lit up in excitement when he saw me, the genuine delight unbridled. He catapulted into my arms and wrapped his small body around mine.

I caught him and stood up, feeling how light he was. One day he would be a man like me, and I wouldn’t be able to hold him anymore. But today wasn’t that day. He had a long way to go, and I intended to treasure it. I knew these years were memories in the making, memories of my ghost when he was older and I was gone. The thought was depressing so I forced myself to think of something else. “Did you have a good time with Grandma and Grandpa?”

“Yeah. They took us to the zoo.”

“Ooh. Sounds like fun.”

“I saw a polar bear.”

“Was he scary?”

“No.” He rolled his eyes dramatically, and I knew he learned that from his mother. “He was in a cage. And he was asleep the whole time.”

“Must be exhausted from being scary all the time.”

“Yeah right, Dad. You aren’t scared of anything.”

Those words made me smile. “Stay like this forever, alright?”

“Stop growing?”

“Yeah. I want you to stay like this.”

“But I always eat my dinner, and Mommy said I’ll get big and strong like you.”

“Well, we’re going to have to stop feeding you then.”

Teddy giggled. “But I’ll disappear.”

“True. We wouldn’t want that.”

Ana came over with Phoebe in her arms. She was nearly eight months old, but she was still small. She took after her mother with her lithe body and deep brown hair. But she had my eyes.

Both of my children had my eyes.

“There’s my sweetheart.” I took Phoebe from Ana and held her with a single arm. She rested perfectly against my shoulder and looked at me with her large eyes. Even though she didn’t talk yet, I missed her. I missed her more than I could understand. “Miss Mommy?”
           
She reached for my nose and grabbed it with her small fingers.

“Aww,” Ana whispered. “She missed you.”

I let her feel my nose and watched her curious eyes. Her mouth was open and her tiny teeth could be seen peeking through her gums. She had the fairest skin, just like Ana. Her hair was long and thick. “I missed you too, Beautiful.”
***

I read to Teddy before bed. He always liked a story before he went to sleep. His preference was Power Rangers or Ninja Turtles. He had more books in his room than any kid should have.

Because his mother was obsessed with books.

I went into the bedroom I shared with Ana and shut the door behind me. The baby monitor was on her nightstand. The red light glowed in the dark but there was silence on the other end.

“I missed them so much.” Ana sat up against the headboard with a book in her lap.

“I did too.” I took off my shirt and got into bed beside her.

“Our kids really are perfect. Aren’t they?”

“Absolutely. But I’m a little biased.”

She chuckled and ran her hand across my bare chest.

I tried not to flinch. She trusted me from the beginning, but it took me a long time to trust her. I didn’t want to step back from that, but the moment she touched me, I thought of the pain that haunted me—the pain my birth father had reminded me of.

Ana rested her hand in the center of my chest and watched my reaction. She waited for me to ask her to stop touching me. When I didn’t say anything, she pulled her hand away anyway. “He’s not going to hurt you, Christian. If he did, he would have done it already.”

People did crazy things when it came to money. “I just wish my past would stay in the past.” If he was really genuine, he would leave me alone. Thirty years of my life had passed without ever knowing him. I was a grown man and no longer needed a father. His motives were entirely selfish.

“Don’t let this bump in the road change you. Now that he’s seen you, I’m sure he’ll disappear.”

“Maybe.” Maybe not.
           
Ana continued to watch me with concern in her eyes.
           
“Let’s go to sleep.”

She recoiled like I insulted her. “Excuse me?”

“Excuse you what?”
           
“No sex?”
           
Despite my sour mood, I grinned. “If you want it, make it happen.” I propped myself up on my arm and looked down at her. She was wearing my t-shirt with her panties underneath. After the long plane ride and spending time with our kids, I just assumed she would be too tired for a sexual adventure.

That sexy smile came on her lips. “I like it when you do it. Sir.”

Sir. 

She knew that was the magic word. She liked it when I dominated her, told her exactly what was going to happen so she wouldn’t have to think at all. She fell into me, trusting me in the most intimate way possible.

I hooked my arm around her waist and dragged her into the center of the bed. With lightning speed, I flipped her onto her stomach and yanked her panties down to the back of her knees. My pajama bottoms were off, and I was on top of her, sliding into her without warning.

And it felt like heaven.

I pinned her arms behind her back and held them together with a single hand. Then I thrust into her hard, not fearing the children would hear us. We had a silent headboard and sound proof walls. Even if Ana screamed, they wouldn’t know about it.

I gave it to her hard...just the way she wanted. My chest accumulated a puddle of sweat as I used my entire body to thrust into her with force. Every time I crashed into her, her clit rubbed against the sheets.

Within minutes, she tensed underneath me. The small muscles of her back were etched and defined. She arched her back harder and moaned quietly. She got so tight around me I felt bruised. Then she burst into a climax underneath me, her screams coming out as small whimpers.

I listened to her and ground my pelvis into her ass. She was so wet—just for me. After a few more pumps, I hit my trigger. Ana’s name escaped my lips, and I filled her. “Mrs. Grey.” I leaned over and kissed the back of her neck, claiming her and adoring her at the same time.

“Mr. Grey.”

***

Phoebe’s quiet cries sounded over the baby monitor. Being the light sleeper that I was, it immediately woke me up. Without Ana beside me, I wouldn’t sleep at all. Ever since my birth father returned to my life, I’d been more tense than ever before.

I was practically looking for an excuse to be awake.

Ana woke up with a moan and sat up, her hair in her face.

“I got it.”

“No, Christian…” Her eyes hadn’t even opened yet. She needed her sleep more than I did. Without it, she was a walking zombie.

“Ana, I’m already awake.” I grabbed the monitor from her nightstand and walked out so she wouldn’t have to listen to the crying. I entered Phoebe’s room and saw her lying in her crib. She kicked her arms and her feet.

I set the monitor on the dresser before I picked her up. “What is it, Beautiful?” I held her in my arms and gently rocked her back and forth, using the technique my mother had taught me.

She cried for another minute before she finally calmed down. She looked up at me with those large, beautiful eyes I’d fallen in love with. I loved Ana with everything I had, but when my children were born, my world changed—in a good way.



“Feel better?” I checked her diaper to see if it was wet, but it was as dry as when I put it on her before bed. She wasn’t hungry because she would keep crying if she were. I couldn’t figure out what the problem was. “Cold?” I felt her petite fingers and noticed how warm they were.

Phoebe had always been a quiet baby. Ever since she was born, she didn’t make a lot of noise. Crying was unusual, and she spent her time staring at objects with curiosity. So she didn’t cry without having a reason.

“What is it, Beautiful?” I cradled her to my chest and stared into her perfect face. Her eyes slowly closed and she fell asleep right against me. “I wish you could talk to me.” I returned her to the crib and watched her for a few moments before I grabbed the baby monitor and returned to bed.
 



<< chapter 8  |  chapter 10 >>    

68 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the next few chapters!! Captivating story!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again. These new chapters are so good and well Writen I just can't get enough. Please keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited for the next few chapters those we're really good keep writing ur really good at it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them as a family and very excited for more

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really enjoy these very well written and very captivating

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I love it keep writing more I love to hear about the while family

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes I love it keep writing more I love to hear about the while family

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this I wish it was a book because I don't want to wait a hole week to keep reading

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait till next Friday! Love

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait till next Friday! Love

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why isn't this a book already! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, love, love! Thanks! If you keep writing, I'll keep reading!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love, love, love! Thanks! If you keep writing, I'll keep reading!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww i love it... Cant wait for the next chapter..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww i love it... Cant wait for the next chapter..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Friday can't get here fast enough!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can't wait! I love this! Please continue writing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Can't wait to continue reading. I'm in love with this story. I'll be back next friday

    ReplyDelete
  20. so amazing, you really give so much depth to these characters.....

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just discovered this and I'm completely hooked! I love these extensions of the books and cannot wait until the next chapters! Please keep on writing, these are fantastic!!! ��

    ReplyDelete
  22. I can't wait for the next chapter to come out..

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this!! Id buy the book if there was one!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Omg I can't wait till next Friday! I never want this story to end! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love this so much!!!! Can't wait for Friday

    ReplyDelete
  26. Omg! Where have you been? Love this! Keep writting please ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  27. Can't wait for the next chapter(s). I love that there is already a possible plot of mystery and alarm so early in the book.

    ReplyDelete
  28. This story is really well written. Will this be a cheating story? Or Ana thinks he's dead/gone and then cheats with Crow? It's so good.. ...was just curious. Can't wait for more

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your an amazing writer can't wait to read more chapters

    ReplyDelete
  30. Come on Friday hurry up and get already

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is the best!!! Can't wait to read more. Keep it coming!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I hope this doesn't turn into a cheating story. I'd like to see the exploration of his birth Dad but please don't have Ana & the kids extracted so she thinks Christian is dead, has sex with Crow, then Christian returns. The story is being set up that way...yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I truly love how Christian is so hands on and loving towards his children, he's doing so well with the father side. The story does have me guessing what's going to happen next, I hope nothing happens to Christian though.. I so want this book!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'm so ready for the rest. From the first line you are addicted. You want to know what happens next, the after that. He is a father any woman would want for her child. And she the same.for any man with the passion alot desire for.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love their story!! Cannot wait until the next chapter is out!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. This is so amazing!!!! I'm loving it and Friday feels like a million years away! Keep writing and I hope you get it published soon too!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I'm enraptured with this story! I absolutely cannot wait for more chapters!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. This story is amazing and has me anticipating the next chapters. This is too good not to be made into a book. I love the setup for the things to come such as Christian's possible hopefully temporary exit from the story, and Ana's I'm sure to be interesting interactions with Crow.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Great story keep them chapters coming, love them all excellent job. 😍

    ReplyDelete
  41. The anticipation is killing me....this should just be a book so we dont have to put it down....

    ReplyDelete
  42. I'm hooked!!! Can't wait for more!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I'm hooked!!! Can't wait for more!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I want more! Can't wait till next Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I think you have a great idea here, but it needs more. Describe what's around, give us depth and clarity. There is a saying with writers; show the story to readers, don't tell it. Again, I do think you have a great idea, I just feel like it needs more.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Im addicted,keep up the WONDERFUL masterpiece!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Im addicted,keep up the WONDERFUL masterpiece!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Omg it's Friday where is chapter 10-100 ...I can't wait any longer 😊

    ReplyDelete
  49. I've reread this for the 2nd time!! This should be a published book for all Fifty Shades lovers!! Keep writing, MI must ask where are the next chapters!!?? Keep it up great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  50. This is awesome. Hope it keeps going.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Wht happened to chapter 10......we r waiting for it......

    ReplyDelete
  52. I love the story so so much but I wish you would release more then one chapter and not having us wait so long because we are all hungry for more and the book buttons and lace is so amazing I highly recommend you guys to read it ☺

    ReplyDelete
  53. This was so sweet. I didnt want this chapter to end....

    ReplyDelete
  54. Sign-Up with EverydayFamily NOW and you will receive stage based pregnancy and baby newsletters, promotions and weekly coupon alerts as well as access to free baby samples, baby coupons, baby magazines & much more.

    All New Members Can Win Free Diapers for a Whole Year!

    ReplyDelete