The Life of Mrs. Fifty Shades | Chapter 20

The Life of Mrs. Fifty Shades

Chapter Twenty
Christian

I didn’t tell Ana about Elena because I knew exactly what would happen. Ana still despised the woman and always would. She claimed it had nothing to do with jealousy, but I think that was part of the reason.

Because if she’d ever been with another man, I’d kill him.

I understood her rage because I’d been jealous before. That photographer had the hots for her, and I didn’t handle that well. And then that guy at the hardware store wanted to fuck her too.

Shit, everyone wanted to fuck her.

But Elena didn’t have any attraction to me, and I certainly held no attraction to her. We walked away from our arrangement without regrets. She even helped me find other submissives over the years. At one point, we truly were great friends. 

But Ana would never see it that way, and I respected her tolerance, or lack there of.

I took advantage of the time away from the public eye and started my old workout regimen. While I was in captivity, I lost muscle mass more than anything else. I was thinner and weaker, two attributes I didn’t want to possess. So I hit the weights hard and ran several miles every day.

I passed Crow’s house on my jog and spotted him doing the same thing. Shirtless and sweaty, he jogged down the path around his vineyards. With the keen eye he constantly possessed, he noticed me too.

“Glad to see you’re getting back in shape. You looked like shit.”

I stretched my legs as I stood on the grass bordering his property. “Now I’m going to make you look like shit.”

Crow chuckled, slightly amused. “How are things with the family?”

“Ana is getting better. Still shaken up over the whole thing but less so every day.”

“Yeah, she cried a lot. It was irritating.”

I didn’t snap at the comment because I understood his distaste. I never liked hearing women cry either. Ana was the only woman who could cry and not annoy me—besides Phoebe. Once upon a time, I was just like Crow. I understood his point of view.

He looked out at the acres of vines in front of us as if inspecting his harvest. “How long are you staying?”

“Not sure.” We walked side-by-side, both sweaty from the Tuscan sun. “I’m not ready to go back and deal with the biggest news story of the year.”

“I’m not American, but I can imagine you’re always the biggest news story of the year.”

I appreciated his dry sense of humor. It balanced out my forceful seriousness.

“If you’re staying awhile, we have some work to do.”

“With the shipment?”

“Yeah. It went out a few weeks ago and it was successful. But there’s one downside.”

“What?” I asked, instantly snapping into business mode.

“Apparently, there weren’t enough products. They want more. And my connections in the east want more weapons. If you’re interested, we should talk about making another delivery.”

This wasn’t something that could be decided on a whim. I’d have to discuss the options with my employees back in Seattle. “Let’s sit down and talk later.”

“Alright. You know where to find me.” He headed to the right, moving back to the entrance of his house.

“Crow.”

He turned around, his hair damp from the sweat.

“Is Patricia busy tonight?”

***

The house was empty because the children were at Crow’s estate just over the hillside. There was no greater feeling than being reunited with my family, but I definitely wanted some alone time with my wife.

I tied her wrists together with the cable ties sitting in my nightstand, and then I placed my tie over her eyes and secured it to the back of her head. She was lying on the bed with her ass hanging over the edge.

Her perfect tits pointed directly to the ceiling above, hard and tight from the cool draft moving over her skin. Her knees were pressed closely together out of excitement, not dread. And I couldn’t wait to be between them.

I pressed my hands on either side of her head and held myself over her. All I did was stare at her, watching her chest rise and fall. Every breath she took sounded on my ears, quiet but audible. Her smooth stomach caved in as she arched her back. It was an image I could stare at for the rest of my life.

She writhed underneath me, anxious to get started. But she didn’t speak because I didn’t ask her a question. She took her duty as my one and only submissive seriously as she waited with her hair in a braid across the bed.

I placed an ice cube in my mouth then leaned over her, my mouth and tongue cold. I pressed the ice cube in the valley of her breasts and moved all the way down, approaching her navel.

She hissed between her teeth and arched her back, her nipples hardening to the tip of diamonds.

My mouth migrated down until I reached her hips. I pulled her knees apart as I moved, and she took another deep breath in excitement. I slowly moved down until I reached the folds between her legs.

She gasped and arched her back again.

My mouth pressed against her, the round ice cube bringing her nerves to life. It quickly melted in my mouth because her heat was searing. When it changed to liquid, I swallowed then gave her a final kiss.

“Christian…”

I rose to my feet and gripped her hips. “I’m going to fuck you now, Mrs. Grey.”

She bit her lip—and bit it hard.

“Fuck.” I pulled her feet over my shoulders and laid my body on top of hers. She was pinned underneath me, her hands still over her head. I thrust myself inside her in one swift motion, making her moan loudly at the delectable intrusion.

Then I fucked her hard.

I watched her lips part as she cried out for me. My body tensed with the exertion and sweat trickled down my back. I never felt more alive than I did in that moment. I needed this. I needed to feel in control again. I needed to prove that my life was my own once more. I needed to fuck Ana to release my pent up aggression.

“Harder…”

The muscles in my arms tightened and my spine shivered. I loved hearing those commands fall out of her mouth. She was bossy and aggressive when she was in the moment. When she was excited like this, she was no longer self-conscious. A part of me missed being told what to do, being commanded like a mindless soldier. I didn’t have to make decisions or think about anything. Ana would never become the Dominant in our play time, but it was satisfying to entertain the idea.

I pounded her into the mattress as my body kept her pinned down. Her arms remained over her head, her wrists bound together. Her small body was folded underneath me, just for me to enjoy. I watched her bound wrists with desperation. “Hook your arms around my neck.”

She flinched at the command before she complied. As she did so, her body immediately tightened around me. The moans became louder, and she became wetter.

I wanted her to touch me. I never wanted her to stop touching me. I kissed her hard on the mouth as I continued to thrust inside her. My body waited for her explosion to erupt. It was coming, building slowly.

And then it happened. “Christian…” She couldn’t kiss me anymore because she was swept away in ecstasy. Her lips became immobile and she moaned incoherently as she rode it out until the end.

The only thing better than having an orgasm was giving Ana one. The shape of her mouth was intoxicating, and hearing those sexy sounds pass those pretty lips made me feel like a god.

I allowed myself to join her on the other side of the curtain. I pounded into her hard and moved through her slickness before I released. My face rested against hers as I rode the waves of pleasure until the very end. “Ana.” I dug my hand into her hair and kissed her hard on the mouth.

I slipped the tie from over her eyes and relished the satisfied look in her expression. Having the evening alone was good for the both of us. We loved our kids, but sometimes Mommy and Daddy just needed to be together. I stared at her while I caught my breath, grateful I was still around to stare at her for as long as I wanted. When I was trapped, her face was the only thing that kept me going. It fought off the feelings of starvation and isolation. It kept me focused and motivated to escape. She was the light of my darkness, and without her, I wouldn’t have been able to find my way. Sometimes a strange feeling emerged deep in my chest, but I couldn’t explain what it meant. I couldn’t tell her what I was thinking because I didn’t know how.

But she seemed to understand. “I love you too, Christian.”

***

I had a conference call with Andrea while Crow and I ironed out the details of our next shipment. We had a common goal but very different special interests. I was sending clean water filters and food to the refugees fleeing the Middle East. Crow was sending weapons to the rebellion in the hope they would protect the innocent people and give them a fighting chance. Crow didn’t hide his distaste for the rulers of that nation, and wanted to see them disappear. Some might think his actions were heroic, but they were innately selfish.

Mine were selfish too.

I addressed Andrea over the speaker phone. “Arrange for those to be packaged and delivered by tomorrow morning. Not a day later.”

“Of course, Mr. Grey.” It was midnight our time, so it was still within working hours in Washington. Otherwise, she wouldn’t be at the office for me to speak to. “I’m glad to see you’re well. Is there anything—”

“I don’t want to discuss it, Andrea. But thank you for your concern.” I needed to prepare for the endless line of questions I was bound to face when I returned. I could ignore everyone’s curiosity, but that didn’t mean they would lose interest. I'd likely be forced to do a TV interview just so people would move on with their lives and stop focusing on mine.

Crow sat on the opposite couch with a glass of scotch in his hand. The corner of his lip rose in a smile.

I ignored the look. “Let me know when it’s done, Andrea.”

“Of course, sir. Goodbye.”

“Bye.” I hit the button on the phone and ended the call.

Crow stared at the paperwork before he closed the folder and tossed it aside. “You can’t hide. Just go with it.”

“You wouldn’t understand.” Crow operated in secrecy. He might own a successful winery, but thousands of other people in Italy did the same. The public only cared about his wine, not him as a person.

“But I do understand,” he said coldly. “If you just tell everyone the truth upfront, there’s no more questions because they'll have the whole story. The more you ignore them, the more mysterious the situation becomes. And people love mystery.”

“So I have to be an open book just because people want it that way?” I snapped. “It’s my life. I don’t have to say a goddamn thing to anyone.”

“Yeah, that’s true. But we both know that’s not how things work. Life isn’t fair. And that’s definitely something we both understand.”

I looked away because his words irritated me. They were true, and that pissed me off even more.

A knock sounded on the door and Lars appeared. “Your Grace, Vanessa is here to see you.”

Crow glanced at his watch. “At this time of night? Is she alright?”

“She’s fine, sir,” Lars said. “I made her some dinner, and now she’s headed up here. Between you and me, I think she’s a little intoxicated. Cane dropped her off.”

Crow rolled his eyes. “Of course she is.”

Lars bowed before he walked out.

“Your Grace?” I raised an eyebrow. “You actually have your staff call you that?” 

Crow wasn’t amused by the insult. “Italian culture is much different than American culture. We’re old-fashioned.”

It was still ridiculous.

The door opened again and a woman walked inside. She was Ana’s age with dark brown hair that was almost black like Crow’s. It was thick and wavy, and her mocha brown eyes were just like his. She was tall and thin, looking exactly like most Italian woman I’d come across. She giggled before leaned over the back of the couch and wrapped her arms around Crow’s neck. Her long hair fell over one shoulder and down his arm. “Guess who asked me out?”

Crow kept up an indifferent façade. He hadn’t moved an inch and he didn’t look at her. But there was something different in his eyes. They shined a lighter shade than ever before. His lips fought to remain in a straight line. “I don’t give a damn.”

“Russo.” She giggled again then stood up, each of her hands resting on his shoulders. “Crow, he’s so fine.”

He remained cold, but his eyes were warm like fresh coffee. “Thanks for sharing.”

“When he asked me out, he gave me one long stemmed rose. So cute.”

I was more confused than ever before. At first, I thought she was a woman he was seeing but that didn’t add up.

“I’ll need to talk to him before you go on this date.” Crow rested his ankle on the opposite knee and didn’t turn around to look at her. “Scare the shit out of him first.”

“Like you could scare anyone.” She raked her fingers through his hair like he was a child.

Not once did Crow tell her off. If anyone else touched him like that, he would snap. “I’m up for a challenge.” His eyes met mine. “I’m sorry, Christian. This is my baby sister, Vanessa.”

She waved from behind the couch. “Ooh, he’s cute too.”

I tried not to smile at her bluntness. I suspected she would regret this in the morning. “It’s nice to meet you, Vanessa.”

She leaned over the couch and looked at her brother. “Can I crash here tonight? There’s no food at my place and it’s a pig-sty.”

“If you just picked up after yourself, it wouldn’t be disgusting,” Crow said with a bored voice.

“Coming from the man who has seven maids and a butler,” she snapped.

He placed his hand on her face and gave her a gentle push. “Go to bed, Vanessa. I have company right now.”

She mocked him in his deep voice. “Go to bed, Vanessa. Do this, Vanessa. I’m king of the world, Vanessa.”

I couldn’t stop myself. I chuckled.

Crow stared at me with a stone cold expression.

I shrugged in apology.

Crow rose from the couch then walked around it until he was beside Vanessa. “You shouldn’t insult the man giving you a place to sleep.”

“Whatever. You’re my brother, so I can insult you whenever the hell I want.” She noticed the decanter of brown-gold liquor on the table. “Ooh, scotch.” She snatched Crow’s unfinished glass and tried to take a drink.

“Alright.” Crow took the glass away. “You’re officially banned from the study.”

“Your study is too gloomy anyway.” She glanced at the wall behind her. Three paintings hung, and each one was an image of the Tuscan hillsides. But buttons were displayed in the picture, giving the images a 3D effect. “Except the artwork. It really lightens up the place.” She winked.

He grabbed her by the elbow and pulled her to the door. “Alright. It’s bedtime.”

“I’m not a child.” She twisted from his grasp.

“Really? You fooled me.” He opened the door and pulled her into the hallway.

“You can be such an ass. You know that?”

“You think I’m an ass now?” he asked. “Wait until I meet this boyfriend of yours. I’ll show you what being an ass really looks like.” His voice trailed away as he walked her to her bedroom. He was gone for five minutes before he returned.

His relationship with his sister reminded me of mine with Mia. We were playful and sometimes cruel, but there was love packed underneath the surface. Truth be told, I adored her.

And I could tell Crow adored Vanessa.

He returned to the couch and sat down with a sigh. “Sorry about that…pain in the ass.”

“And you thought Ana was a pain in the ass?” I asked with a chuckle.

“Yeah…different ballgame.” He drank from his scotch until the glass was empty. “She’s struggled since our parents died. I think she acts out sometimes because she doesn’t get the parental attention she needs—even though she’s a grown woman.”

“I can understand that.” My birth parents weren't there for me either, and now I was fifty shades of fucked up. Ana fixed me, but there were still those years of darkness when I never saw the light buried in my mind.

“She’s been dating, and that’s a nightmare.” He refilled his glass. “I have to threaten each and every guy not to fuck with her. She’s doesn’t care for it.”

I couldn’t blame her. Crow wasn’t someone I wanted for an enemy. “Other than that, she seems nice.”

“She’s great,” he said quickly. “She and I have always been close. Her and Cane…not so much.”

The mention of his brother's name made me tense. I knew Cane was reckless and unpredictable. I didn’t want him anywhere near Ana. Thankfully, Crow kept his brother away while she was here.

“I used to be her brother, but now I have to be her father too. Not what I signed up for.” His eyes moved to the fire with a dazed expression. He watched the flames for a minute before he came back to reality. “Anyway, are we done here?”

“Yes.” I closed the folder and tucked it under my arm. “Ana said she’s very fond of you.” Crow wasn’t my enemy, and I shouldn’t feel threatened by him. Ana looked at me like I was the only person in the room—in every room. I knew she loved me unconditionally and nothing could shake what we shared. But that didn’t stop me from being paranoid from time to time.

“Really?” he asked. “I was an ass to her most of the time.”

“She says she doesn’t buy the act.”

He masked his expression with a drink. “I hope you aren’t implying that something happened between us. Because I can assure you, nothing did. Not once did I touch her, and not once was I closer than five feet. You know I have a broad taste in women, but married women have never been my thing.”

“No. That’s not what I was implying.” I leaned forward with my arms resting on my knees. “She said she felt close to you—like a brother. Ana doesn’t have any siblings so I think that’s something that’s always been missing for her.”

The corner of his mouth rose in a smile. “Like a brother, huh? I’ll take it.”

I rose to my feet and shook his hand. “We’re leaving tomorrow.”

“Have a safe trip.” He stood up and walked me to the door. “But don’t come back anytime soon. It’s hard for me to keep up my lifestyle when there are kids around.”

“You’re telling me.”

We walked down the stairs and to the entryway. Crow opened the door for me then instructed his valet to bring my car around. “I’ll give you a call when the shipment goes through.”

“Will do. If you’re ever in America, let me know. You should come by for dinner sometime.”

“Thanks for the offer, but I’ve seen enough of your cocky face for a while.” He told me he was joking with a smile.

Sometimes our banter reminded me of the relationship I had with Elliott. “I’ll tell Ana you said goodbye.”

“Tell her she better have some meat on her bones next time I see her. A man loves curves.”

“I’ll relay the message, but don’t expect it to make a difference.” The car arrived and the valet opened the door for me. I walked to the car and rested my hand on top of the window.

“Grey.”

I turned back to Crow.

“You’ve got a good woman who loves you. Don’t fuck it up.”




   <<  chapter 19   |  chapter 21 >>




As mentioned in my newsletter earlier this week, I've been fighting a cold and haven't had much time to write. I'm sorry about that. I know one chapter isn't as much as you're used to but I hope you enjoyed it.

And for those that haven't seen my newsletter, I'm setting up a special "Private Reviewers Team" for anyone interested in reading and reviewing my new Buttons series. If you're interested in getting free books in exchange for posting honest reviews, fill out the form here https://goo.gl/forms/ezIYbNsMXWVkT1FA3.

Much love!

105 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far i love it im so glad i came across this omg please please i love it

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!! I am so hooked to this I look forward to it every week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes love this version. Looking to read more.

      Delete
    2. I hope you feel better and can't wait too you feel better this book is amazing i love tjis new book please you are the best.... Can't wait to find out the rest

      Delete
  5. Only one chapter after a week long wait 😭😭😭😭😭😭

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry that you haven't been feeling good I hope you get to feeling better. Thank you for the 1 chapter 1 is better than none. I pray that you get to feeling better. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you get better soon, I enjoy reading your story!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are such an amazing writer. I look forward to you updating every week. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you feel better soon!! Keep the chapters coming and also can't wait for Nov 15th YAYYY!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you feel better soon.Can't wait for more i can't stop reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You give me something to look forward to every week! Is like my favorite TV show is on. Thank you! I hope you are feeling better and not just for selfish reasons.��

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry to hear that you have been ill. Looking forward to the next chapter. I have marked my calendar. Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just found you and this book last night. Read the entire thing and waited for today's entry. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm new to reading the blog and OMG....you are delivering. Can't wait for next week! Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm so excited but I hate waiting. 😆

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this and can't wait for the next chapter. Feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hope you feel better and thank you for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Still hooked. Please get well. I enjoy your writing. I look forward to more chaptets.

    ReplyDelete
  21. hope you get over the flu it's so draining the story is coming on in leaps and bounds thanks forvwriting it whilst you are ill x

    ReplyDelete
  22. hope you get over the flu it's so draining the story is coming on in leaps and bounds thanks forvwriting it whilst you are ill x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hope you're feeling better, I can't wait to find out what role Elena has in all this.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 Thank you 😘

    ReplyDelete
  25. Amazing! Can't wait for the next chapter! It keeps getting better each chapter and I'm hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I need more than one chapter please

    ReplyDelete
  27. I need more than one chapter please

    ReplyDelete
  28. Loved it can't wait to read more

    ReplyDelete
  29. Awww.....hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the build up of a chapter or two a week. It makes the chapter I'm reading more exciting! Can wait till next week

    ReplyDelete
  31. Omg I just discovered this book 2 days ago and I and hooked loved it can wait till next week

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your an amazing woman, Each week i wait for more of this book and it's been keeping me on my toes. I can't wait to read what you have written each week. You have inspired me so much. I have stopped reading another authors books to just focus on you now. Get well soon, Please keep writing on Christian and ana, since i watched the movie last year and parts of the first books i have grown and appreciated your writing on each one..Thank you again for always sharing and writing..Can't wait for the next chapter's. Take care of yourself and get well....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Omg, take care of yourself n feel better, yes write more, i love the book!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hope you get to feeling better, and thank you so much for what you are able to put out for us!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hope you get to feeling better, and thank you so much for what you are able to put out for us!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hope you feel better soon!! I will be trying to find other books until your books are released!! Plus I love reading more about fifty shades!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I do hope you feel better! I have really enjoyed reading Mrs. Fifty Shades!!! Can't wait to read more!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Get better soon!! I'm loving every word :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. I'm so sorry you are ill. I hope you get better soon. I can't wait until next week to read more of this book. If you publish this is there a way I could buy a copy of it cause I am addicted to this book.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Thanks again...hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  41. Feel better, love learning more about ana n Christian...just keep the chapters coming...

    ReplyDelete
  42. I'm sorry you are ill. But really, please proof what you have drafted, grammatically. This cover has some fantastic ideas although there is not enough time spent on developing the characters that someone else has dreamt up, nor explanation of key points. Constructive feedback, #readingnextweek

    ReplyDelete
  43. What another great chapter. Sorry you haven't been well hope your felling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  44. I like Crow... I think I'll try the book when it comes out. Can't wait to find out why Elena was involved.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Would have done the review thing for new book but already bought it now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can still join the reviewer team if you want the book in advance of the release date. ;-)

      Delete
    2. Oh right ok ill follow the link now x

      Delete
  46. Love the story and look forward to each new chapter! Sorry your unwell and hope you're on the mend soon. Thank you for taking time to write even when you feel crummy!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hope you feel better soon! Love love this. Your an amazing writer!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. I loved the chapter and I am hooked. I can wait for the next chapter to come out. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Get well soon. Your health more important. Loved this chapter

    ReplyDelete
  50. So so in love with this!!! Always excited to read another chapter! But hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I am loving this. I look forward to reading it every week. I am always left in suspense. Hope you get better.

    ReplyDelete
  52. I am loving this. I look forward to reading it every week. I am always left in suspense. Hope you get better.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Get better soon... being sick sucks, thank you for that one chapter thou

    ReplyDelete
  54. So so in love with this!!! Always excited to read another chapter! But hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  55. I can't wait. U a so awesome. Thx again for opening there door to a new Ana and Christian story.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Thank I am really enjoying your book. I hope you feel better soon. Please keep this going and I can not wait to see how Anna takes the news of how was first on scene when Christian was found!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Loved the stories and look forward tp reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Loved the stories and look forward tp reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Darn only one chapter... Bummer. Hope you feel better. I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  60. I love reading your books. I have read all three of the fifty shades i dont know how many time. This one is soo good can't wait for the next chapter! Hope you get to feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Wow, just found this story today, and I am a huge fan of the Fifty Shades Of Grey series so I immediately sat down to read it. Love it and excited for the continuation. I do hope you feel better. Greek chicken soup is amazing. I hope you won't be offended, but when I read a book series, I like consistency in characters and events, and I noticed you referred yo their housekeeper as Mrs. Jones. However, at the end of the original series, it was clear Mrs. Jones had married Jason Taylor, and Teddy referred her as Mrs. Taylor. I song mean to offend, but in college, I had an entire semester of proofreading. And after working for lawyers for over 30 years, it's just creature of habit. Thank again, can't wait for next chapter. Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Thanks for taking the time to write while your not feeling well. Glad I waited till Friday to read only have a few days till the next one. Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  63. I hope u feel better i love this i reed this in 2 days cant wait for more

    ReplyDelete
  64. This series is great can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  65. love .. love .. love. did I say I LOVED this??

    ReplyDelete
  66. Your so very talented! We all are grateful you got this one chapter out, considering you feeling under the weather 🤒. Get plenty of rest and feel better soon!! Warmest wishes sent your way.

    ReplyDelete
  67. I just found this and read through it all. It is really good, I've loved the way it just pulls me in. I can't wait for the next chapter. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  68. Found your page on facebook and read everything you've written so far all in a day, then had some family issues and was just able to pick back up with the chapter you recently posted. I've always been a fan of fifty shades but I love the new views and little differences in the characters you bring. Gives me more of an insight & able to play things out in my head better! Continue the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  69. I love reading fifty shades and when i seen mrs fifty shade i started reading it and i love it cant wait to read more

    ReplyDelete
  70. Hope you are feeling better. I just descovered mrs. Fifty shades 2 days ago and now I am completely hooked. Can't wait for the next chapter and the future chapters to come.

    ReplyDelete
  71. Hope you are feeling better. I just descovered mrs. Fifty shades 2 days ago and now I am completely hooked. Can't wait for the next chapter and the future chapters to come.

    ReplyDelete
  72. I'm sitting here keep refreshing to see if it has been posted yet. I'm addicted and love that you are continuing their stories for us. It one love story I don't want to end.

    ReplyDelete
  73. I've been looking for the new chapters since last night lol. YES I'm a little obsessed. I'll continue to keep reading the last chapters until the new ones come. Thanks so much for continuing this amazing story. I can read this over and over.

    ReplyDelete
  74. We are ready, where are the new chapters

    ReplyDelete
  75. Please I need my next dose I'm dying here pretty please.

    ReplyDelete
  76. The wait is awful yes its worth the wait but you don't feel that until the wait is over 😣

    ReplyDelete
  77. It's 10 to 4 in the morning here, and I can't sleep because I'm dying for the next chapters.
    The wait is killing me :(

    ReplyDelete
  78. It's 10 to 4 in the morning here, and I can't sleep because I'm dying for the next chapters.
    The wait is killing me :(

    ReplyDelete
  79. Waiting patiently for the new chapters

    ReplyDelete
  80. Waiting patiently for the new chapters

    ReplyDelete
  81. I was hooked from the first chapter love it and will continue to read your work as long as you write....

    ReplyDelete
  82. I'm about to die waiting on the next chapter!!! I've read and reread everything countless times. I absolutely love this series!!

    ReplyDelete
  83. This is just torture! Hope you have recovered enough and we are all just been very impatient

    ReplyDelete
  84. 😣😣😣😣😣😣😣

    ReplyDelete
  85. It 21:30 where I am it's killing me, iv been waiting all day!

    ReplyDelete
  86. When is the next chapers coming out x

    ReplyDelete
  87. 10:30pm here i think she must still be really poorly because new chapters normally done by now 2:30pm page time wherever that is

    ReplyDelete
  88. i'm super excited for the next chapter. when will it be published??

    ReplyDelete
  89. I am so happy I clicked on this link. I must say you had me at chapter 1. I finished so quick and wanted more. I also liked how you introuced your character Crow entwined with Ana and Christian's story.waiting for the next chapter to see if you immortalized what they had or if it is damaged beyond repair.I look forward to reading Crow's story.

    ReplyDelete