Announcement about a new story...

Since The Life of Mrs. Fifty Shades was finished, I've been approached by many authors interested in a fan fic written for their book. After reading many books in the dark erotic romance genre, I found a few that really captivated me. My favorite is called Black Obsidian by a new author, Victoria Quinn. I've read all three books in her series and could not put them down. I think you'll like them too.

Which is why, after surviving the holidays, I've decided to write a short story featuring Christian and Calloway from Black Obsidian. It's an alternate universe for Ana and Christian. Victoria and I both very excited and hope you enjoy it.

The entire story will be posted here next Friday (Friday the 13th). 


Synopsis of Meeting Ana

What if Ana had never interviewed Christian?
Would they have met some other way? Are they meant to be together no matter what?
What if Ana wasn't the skittish submissive? 
What if she wanted to be the Dominant?
Could Christian handle that?
 
 
 
 
See you on the 13th for the full story of "Meeting Ana"
 


11 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read it. Is it the 13th yet lol. Keep writing your doing a great job I look forward to reading everything that you write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I'll be waiting for it! 😄

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg! I have a new reading assisgment yay!!!. Now I must read Black Obsidian. Can't wait. You are the best Penelope!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait. Love Fifty Shades & Mrs. Fifty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pooh very exciting roll on the 13th......Just looked on iBooks but only seeing an option to pre order black obsidian is it not out yet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see what you do this time Pen. Love everything you do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love ❤️. Can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope to see more soon I needed more chapters just too see what happened to Elena how is Ana loving her life as a stay at home mom is Christian going to ever stop loving her you know forth on forth on lol hope you write more soon great read

    ReplyDelete